Monday, December 17, 2012

Gimme Shelter


Brass eye head piece - Luna Nera // dress - secondhand from Madeline // shirt - UNIF sample sale via Connected // sunglasses - Miracle Eye // Silver eye, cross, and fish ring - Luna Nera // necklaces - vintage // sweater - Obey sample sale // bag - gift // boots - thrifted

Whaddya know! I'm still alive. Unless you follow me on Instagram (shopmiracleeye), you've probably taken notice that I took a break from the internet, as much as my business had allowed me to. I have only been answering emails, printing out shipping labels, and watching movies on the internet. Nothing else has my computer been put to use to accomplish. Just wanted to say, thanks for stickin' around! I'll try and update more often, but I have taken note that the more I do in real life, the less I have time for internet stuff, like this blog. It sucks, kinda. Anyways, take a look at this amazing handmade headpiece that I'm wearing in this post from Nina's shop, Luna Nera. OBVIOUSLY I'M IN LOVE. I love eyes, hence my brand's official name "Miracle Eye". Her shop features the most AMAZING jewelry, ever. This piece is actually my favorite. Fish, crosses, spikes, and eyes?! Does it get any better than that? YEP. IT'S HANDMADE, MY FRIENDS. I highly suggest you take a look at everything in her shop. 

26 comments:

Style -Drum is Jackie said...

Such a great look! I really really want that headpiece.

style-drum.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Looks like such a comfy outfit. Love your hair by the way!

Ulrikke Eleonora said...

wait what??? this is too good to exist y'know.

CULTstyle said...

Great skirt and your hair looks great X

CULTstyle

Ellie C said...

Your style is amazing! I love the way you put outfits together :) Also, I love your hair! xx

Izumi Bogen said...

oversized cardigans are the BESTTT.
Hybrid Hunter

Isabel Hendrix said...

oh, yah baybeee. eye ball shit is good.

lovelucie said...

cute outfit, eye head chain is amazing, they just don't seem to sell good shit like this is england!

lovefromlucie.blogspot.com

xx

Perla. said...

I really love your leopard skirt!!!!
Love from Peru ;)

http://elviscooper.blogspot.com

Linde Lou said...

Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

Would You like to follow each other? :)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

cleartheway said...

Your hair is so pretty.... I can't get over it. I love your lip color, too.

Kate from Clear the Way

P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now.

Adele Psych said...

love the slayer shirt! :)

Candace Wu said...

what a crazy unique look sweetie!
i am in loveee

candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

casper+pearl said...

oh my gosh, such an amazing look.
adoring how 90s/70s you look, my favourite eras.

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Laura Hyatt said...

Wow, your hair is amazing! You are so brave for doing it. I'd love to add colour, but I'm a bit scared.

I love the headpiece too, been looking for something unique like that.


xx
http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

fabulousjunk said...

Love you and your style.. keep on with your bad self :)

-becks
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

Bernadeth G. said...

Love how you mix n' match everything! Happy Holidays :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

marin said...

You are super fashionable<33
I love your style:Dxx

The Sequined World said...

Your style is so inspirational I love that head piece, wow! :)

Mimi said...

i really like your sweater! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Bani said...

i love your skirt and boots and bag

http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

Violet E. said...

oh wow
you`re amazing <3

Linnie said...

i love your style please post moreeee!! xx

garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com

ladyvagia said...

i ADORE the dress

Ulrikke Eleonora said...

this is actually too good and that sweater?!??! can i have it??!?!? ily

Anonymous said...

Buy A-PVP Research Chemical
Best research Chemicals pellets For Sale are displayed by research chemical vendor Qualityresearchchemical at its online Research Chemicals Shop.You can buy A-PVP Research Chemical online at 99% high purity,includes fast delivery + reship, Low cost + Discount. Other high demand products such as Steroids,U47700,carfentanil,MDPV,Methoxetamine,camfetamine,Phenzacaine Powder are available at reduced cost + discount.Packaging is excellent to achieve maximum delivery success.Contact us now and benefit from our current price discount
Other Products
Carfentanil Powder
MDPV Research Chemical
Research Chemicals
Research Chemicals Shop
Email: sales@qualityresearchchemical.com