Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spanish Castle Magic

tee - vintage // sunglasses - c/o ZeroUV // leggings - Miracle Eye // jacket - vintage (similar coming soon to Miracle Eye) // elephant cuff - Miracle Eye // all other jewelry - vintage // boots - TBA

As of late, I have been heavily inspired by Jimi Hendrix (if ya can't have 'em, dress like 'em????) and forking out designs inspired by him and the Experience gang... These mariachi/matador pants are an ode to those very well-dressed dudes! In other very cool news, I'm happy to announce on the blog that Miracle Eye will be officially opening a brick and mortar store in Los Angeles, California! We signed the lease at the beginning of Feb. and have been renovating the place with my parents since then... Never had I imagined how much work it would take to open a retail location/half production studio. Broken backs all over the place and soreness is a normal thing at this point for us everyday. I have never been so proud to put my blood and sweat into something! We will be announcing the grand opening on our Instagram and Facebook and I really can't wait for it be finished. We're a little over halfway done and it's lookin so good! My life now completely revolves around my business, and everything I do is in relation to it. Due to all this time spent renovating, I've had no time to update this blog, but I will always try and snap shots of my more interesting outfits!

14 comments:

Makenzie Godso said...

So freakin excited for the store!! I'm going to Cali over the summer, so I reallly hope it's up and running by then! I'm so proud of everything you've done and your hard work inspires me to do more! P.S. u such a babe, ily

Cáti said...

awesome look :)

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

Hadrien Leite said...

Super awesome pics :)
Over cool outfit
<3

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/iron-club.html

Leah W said...

love this look, those jimi inspired leggings are AMAZING!

www.laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

Caitlan Hammond said...

CONGRATSS! I am SO SO SO EXCITED for YOU!!!!!!!

I wanna come to the opening!

PinkCheetahVintage said...

Congrats!! Brick & mortar is hard work! Love those leggings <3

Kripa Mehta said...

This look is absolutely perfect! Also congratulations that's amazing!!

YA HOMME GIRL

Justalazymorning said...

perfection.

Delilah D said...

i really really really love this outfit ^o^
just drop by, have a nice day!

http://delilahduong.com

Muny B said...

Awesome cool look! Love your blog!
New Follower :)

Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

Inès said...

You know, I have this very big crush for this king of cat-eye sunglasses! I like your outfit!

Twin Vibes said...

I would so steal your patterned button up shirt, so cute

Saraah Mode said...

Hello,

Love your dress ! :D

Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

Anamika Kapoor said...

I loved those velvet leggings.
i would love to get myself a similar pair of these leggings online.