Monday, September 26, 2011

Fishtails Excite Me

So, I have a store, with clothes.. THAT EXCITE ME!!!!!!!! Yesterday I went to the Melrose trading Post that I mention frequently in my outfit descriptions for the first time in about two months and I had so much fun! I wore the black chiffon fishtail skirt from my store, Miracle Eye, not in the usual way though. I wore it to the side, which led to the seam that would lay on the side of the skirt to lay on the front making me look like a complete idiot.. No but really, it looked so nice to the side. The seam wasn't even noticeable! Well I sure didn't notice it. The vest is another DIY (I am selling the vest I wore in one of my previous posts on Etsy!), I am totally in lust with this baby. I actually had this one up on Etsy for two days, took it down because I couldn't bring myself to selling it. The skull studs are freakin' amazing and the bleach turned out looking so good.. The velvet burnout top was thrifted for $3!!!!!!!! Proud proud thrift. Bracelets and silver Egyptian necklace are vintage, watch is from Nooka, and tea jar necklace is from a giveaway moi won! You da best of da best Isabel! Docs are vintage, socks are from Target, belt is vintage, and uh yep that's about it!


Black chiffon fishtail skirt - Miracle Eye
Denim vest - DIY
Red velvet burnout sleeveless top - from my local thrifty
Black belt - Vintage
Jewelry - Vintage
Black leather backpack - thrifted from somewhere far far away 
Docs - Vintage

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PS I've got a formspring, thought you should know if you'd like to troll/love me :)

17 comments:

We Love Daisy said...

your style is AMAZING! and i love all the pictures you've taken! there actually really cool :)

feel free to come check out my blog please. x

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your pictures, they look so beautiful. Your outfit looks pretty on you! It is a very well put together outfit.

I'm a new follower!!! Hope you follow me too at:

thevintagevolt.blogspot.com

Isabel Hendrix said...

Ahh I love the skirt to the side. supah cute. Those rings look completely amazing.. and I would want to buy all of them. Your hair is looking so nice these days! <3
(ps thanks for the shout out!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Melrose Trading Post looks incredible! I'd love to go to something like that, but unfortunately I live in the dull, unexciting Midwest, void of any cool markets...

Lydia Armstrong said...

OMG I absolutely love this look!! you look so freaking cool!

Charlie said...

You have no idea how much bliss I'd feel upon visiting a market such as that O.o

Olivia Olivia said...

I'M LOVING IT! Perfect <3

Amelie said...

I adore your style. And the photos are really good. You can see my blog also, cause I'm just starting ;)
http://cranberryfashion.blogspot.com/

Wida said...

Gosh, you're so beautiful! I really love your look :D


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Anonymous said...

great blog girl! Love your style...following you on bloglovin!!

xx

http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

Julie Marie Wlazło said...

Your style is fantastic. You're my big inspirations. I love all your outfits.

Follow.

Laura Morrigan said...

your outfit rocks! i really want one of those little bottle necklaces, i wish i had my one from childhood! i think the top you are wearing may be the same as mine! anyway, your style is cool!

Laura Morrigan said...

oh, i forgot to say, love the worn to the side skirt. i love skirts that are longer at the back or one side.

http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

Daniel said...

PERFECT !

Daniel said...

***You're so cute !

Mary said...

i love the skirt :)

http://imaginaryfeather.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Nice outfit, the skirt is amazing!! I really like the pictures too. The rings are fab!