Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gold Dementia


White sweater - c/o Romwe // Silver crosses bracelet - c/o Feather's Shop // shorts and sunglasses - Miracle Eye // Tooth Necklace - LSD // shoes - coming soon to Miracle Eye // blue blouse - thrifted

So the bracelet I'm wearing here is handmade by the lovely Feather! Her shop is stocked with bracelets and necklaces featuring skulls, bones, crosses, the hand of fatima, and planets! Did I mention it's handmade? Ugh, affordable + handmade + unique always equals amazing. I am particularly lusting after this necklace. Another shop that features equally amazing handmade jewelry is Little Sister Designs (LSD)! I won this tooth necklace through their Facebook page and couldn't be any happier. The packaging was stunning and Charlotte is the nicest. On a darker note (for those who live in the US): Why are the votes for Mitt so close to Barack's? I don't get it. How can humans be so moronic is the question I ask myself every day, especially when I read articles like this one. What the flippin' FUCK. *cries in fetal position*

19 comments:

Anni said...

Man I love those glitter shorts :) American politics dude....sometimes it makes me v glad I'm a expat even if I can't claim a whole bunch of awesome americana stuff as heritage.

http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

Angelina said...

Ew ew ew I'm not in the US but the election shiz is killing me. Ugh. On the other side, I was totally thinking about getting those shorts (and like everything else from miracle eye) and like I still am I want themmmmm.

Anni said...

Haha that was actually how I attempted to dress all through middle school :) I have that kind of skeletal bone structure shitck so I get offered to be werewolves and all sorts of things anyway so I'm pretty accustomed to creepiness :)

chicachia said...

Your sense of style is incredible!
I'm loving this look, and your whole blog :)

x.

http://chicachia.blogspot.com.au

AleksandraNajda.com said...

wow, great hair! I love your looks, so fabulous.
Check out my latest look ♥

Helen said...

Those boots look so amazing on you. Love the bracelet too. Argh I know I reeeeally hope Romney doesn't get in and I'm not even from the US, it would be a sad day for Americans!

Bella B. said...

heeey lovely blog :)I love your style
would you like to follow each other?

xx BBella
justyled.blogspot.com

Carly said...

I love the whole outfit! It's so well put together! And I totally agree about what's going on in politics. Some people are losing their minds. Its scary.

Hannah R. said...

wow your style is amazing! I love your hair as well! following your amazing blog now :) xx
http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk

What Taylor Buys said...

You have a great fashion sense and I love your hair! My blog isn't as good as yours but please feel free to look at it or even follow me :-) x
http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

R▲CHEL said...

giiirrrrlll i am just as scared as you. But if the shithead wins, we can go on a magical journey to can dada/columbia/space. ok? good. also:THE SHORTS! they are just as great as i remember

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love how you paired things in this outfit. The sweater with those shorts--very cool.

Feather said...

Thank you very much! I'm so excited! The photos are beautiful and your article so nice. You're beautiful. Thank you!

Eva said...

Duuuude. Perfection. Your hair is just so perfect. And your shorts, gaaah <3

xx Eva
stylewandering.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Duuuude. Perfection. Your hair is just so perfect. And your shorts, gaaah <3

xx Eva
stylewandering.blogspot.com

Mila said...

Your style is awesome, your hair awesome, you are awesome! I follow you! Check out my DIY blog www.milavojtowicz.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle K. said...

Wow! You look stunning!
Kisses from Poland :)

Isabel Hendrix said...

dude. my thoughts are that the only reason mitt is doing ok right now is because the RNC just happened, and so he went up 6% after that, but now that the DNC is coming up, obama will be back in the powaahh. except also, people are idiots.
this outfit is so bomb. de sweater is nice.

Bodil Loïs Huisman said...

Awesome shoes and shorties!!!

LOVE BO,
PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com