Saturday, August 10, 2013

MIRACLE EYE // NEW ARRIVALS!

 


TONS'A NEW ARRIVALS! 
Click on the photo to be directed to the product (in a new window, of course!)
The last nine pieces are not new designs, they've just been re-shot and re-styled! All pieces (excluding the Simpson knit pieces) always handmade by my mother and I in California, no sweat shop factory, just love. PS, there's a new sale section that's been recently added! Markdowns between 20%-50% off! Shop sale here. Sorry for the lack of posts (I haven't posted in nearly a month/a month/a little over a month), I have some outfits I plan to shoot so posts will be coming soon, just bear with me. Thanks for stickin' around, guys :)

4 comments:

UB said...

Yessss dude I can't wait till I get my halter top. I'm gonna wear it now but also when it's winter. It would look soo good pared with a big, chunky sweater and messy hair. Ur a genius, but u kno

Also I can't wait for our trip!! We soon need to start planning! Love u

UB said...

*paired, lol

Jessica Li said...

lovely blog, followed- follow back?
wildvagabondss.blogspot.com xx

Unknown said...

amazing! love those rad vintage-inspired pieces. i'll definitely check out your shop!

check out my latest outfit post on blog!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com