Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Violet Requiem

Aahhhhhh I have been loaded with work, projects, school, and so much crap these past few days. I feel like it's all way too much sometimes, but I like work, I like being busy, so there's nothing to complain about right? This is by far one of the more comfortable outfits I have ever worn. Leggings, creepers, and a denim jacket -- sign me up! I felt inspired to wear this bindi after looking at Tunnel Vision's preview Lookbook. So excited for their opening, can't wait to spend all my Christmas money on there buying dresses for my mom and I, heh.

Have a wonderful week guiz! :~)
PS there's a TON of new items added to the shop.. vintage jackets, tops, original leggings and dresses, so many new fabrics, take a look if you've got a few minutes to spare -- www.shopmiracleeye.com

Purple crushed velvet leggings - Miracle Eye
Yin yang earrings - $3 from Etsy
Denim jacket - from my local thrifty
Troll face tee - sample sale from Dimepiece
Black creepers - online

20 comments:

Isabel Hendrix said...

This rocks my world so hard. Those leggings are perfect... seriously. and I love all the new stuffz on Miracle Eye!! (duh, always amazing) I showed my friend the shop and she loved it.. I am spreading the word all the way to MN <33

I want so much from your shop right now, I need to save mah moneyz/ tell my family to get me things from Miracle Eye for Xmas.. but also I want a hedgehog, or bunny.

Izumihiiiflower said...

Your legging is terrible!!! <3

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Those leggings are absolute perfection!

Laura Morrigan said...

wow! The leggings are fantastic!

Severine Arend said...

Uhh...I NEED those leggings to be able to exist through this winter. Snuggly looking ? check. Warm ? Check. Vibrant color to blast away sad Winter vibes ? Double Check.

ali3nqueen said...

love the leggings! :D
xoxo
Carla
www.pinkmassacre.com

Gosia said...

Perfect leggins!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE those leggings. The colour is great! and that outfit looks very comfortable indeed... and way too warm for our summer right now haha.

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love bindis. I tried to make them my new thing for Fall, but just couldn't commit. And I love these leggings.

Izumihiiiflower said...

I hope there has not been misunderstood. In French when we say "this thing is terrible" it mean "this thing is more than great!
I love your legging! *_*

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love the leggings. x

underexplosions said...

I _need_ those leggings. I usually hate purple, but that one is amazing.

Tonya said...

Wow those leggings are amazing!! I'm glad I found your blog, definitely a new follower <3

www.themoptop.com

sara tardiff said...

I love your shirt and platforms, sooo much. Sick, edgy look!

imsaratee.blogspot.com

Charlotte Beecham said...

i love your blog. your style and vibe are great. would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like.

I also launched a scarf line, fur, hoods etc! I think its really suiting to your style! Go see,
http://www.charlotteandlisa.com/

Vivid Virginia said...

Those leggings are perfect! You are great :)



White Honeyr

Anonymous said...

Wow, those leggings are great! I have similar ones in blue. You are actually gorgeous and it's ridiculous xx

Plurielle said...

Purple + Velvet! Oh my....your legging is killing me! You rock babe ;)

hello said...

love the shoes! and leggings. you should check out Jesse Jo Stark, she has similar style.

Broke-fashion.blogspot.com

armileen said...

HOOOOOLY BRIGHT VELVET LEGGINGS AND CREEPER COMBO. love. it. i am seriously so jealous of those leggings, i have black velvet, but what? bright purple is so much nicer. love the whole ensemble! =)

armileg.blogspot.com