Friday, May 6, 2011

Great Source of Potassium & Gossip

Hi! Sorry for being MIA for a few days~it's tough being MZ. P0pULAR!!!!11! What can I say! So I paired an old Sublime T-shirt purchased at Hot Topic a few years ago for 20. To make it look a little different I rolled up the sleeves! I'm also wearing my new favorite pair of shorts! They were originally Black Levi's flare jeans.. I cut them and studded them! Which is what I sell on my eBay store :) The tights aren't pattern-less, surprisingly since I know you can't really tell in the photos. They have a zig zag pattern to them! And of course my favorite favorite FAVOOORITEST shoes ever ever. My Deena and Ozzy booties <3 <3 <3 haha the headband was actually a scarf, but I wear it as a headband. For accessories, just wore the usual. Watch, 4 rings, a few bracelets. Oh, and I kNOW you love my banana phone!! I felt like doing something different so (just for the photo) I used a banana as a phone haha. I really like this outfit actually. Fits the great Friday I've had so far!


Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Isabel Hendrix said...

aah! I love this! your shorts are awesome, especially with that shirt. I loove the studs. way to go. the artist who did the artwork you are holding in the last picture.. I forgot his name, but I had to do a project on him in high school. hah!


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/