Thursday, May 26, 2011

Raw Spectacle

Hiya! So this isn't what I wore today (MY PANTS ARE TOTALLY ON FIRE), but it is what I'll be wearing tomorrow since we have free-dress at school, which is uniform. It is very rare to have free-dress, so I'm wearing my NEW white shoes purchased for $8 HERE! They kinda look like Docs, but are not. The charcoal blouse was thrifted for $3, the black studded levi's were DIY, i did em myself. And of course I have my NEW bat necklace here that I will be wearing too! Other than the bat necklace, I'm also wearing my black rosary, few bracelets, and a few rings. I'm so excited it's ridiculous haha. Oh, I'm also feeling a cold coming.. all day today at school I was sneezing and coughing, I felt like a slob.. :(


Have a wonderful day!


Grey blouse - $3 thrifted
High-wasited studded levi's - $5 DIY
Black opaque tights - $5 from the melrose Trading Post
White shoes (Docs look a likes) - $8 purchased HERE!
Bat necklace - $2 from eBay


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Stephanie ✖ Gypsy Avenue said...

Cute! Love your outfit :) xo

Isabel Spectre said...

this is so cute! I like the button down and your shorts.. the way you studded them is great! and that necklace is awesome. I have never had a uniform at school do you mind it? It is cool that you get to have free-dress once in a while :)

amalie said...

great outfit, i love your shorts and shoes!
x

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so amazing. x hivenn

Violetta E. said...

Amazing.

miss annie said...

your studded shorts are awesome! really love your blog!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love your studded shorts lady. xx


devorelebeaumonstre.com

Dana Lee said...

You look amazing! I love those shorts :)

THE DIVINITUS said...

cool shorts.