Friday, July 15, 2011

Downtown LA Artwalk

Hey guys! Today (a few hours hours ago, but technically yesterday) I went to the artwalk here Downtown! It was so beautiful. I took many photos, but I still felt like I didn't take enough. Here are just a few :) Also, I'm wearing a DIY fringe top, USA flag pocket shorts, docs, burgundy knit vest, a few necklaces, and my new Lennon/Ozzy inspired sunnies! Oh oh and I finally *spits on keyboard* FINALLY lightened my tips. I am very satisfied with the result!

Have a wonderful day! PS don't forget to enter the giveaway 
here!





Black fringe shirt - DIY
USA back pocket denim shorts - from my Etsy, buy them here
Burgundy knit vest - $3 thrifted
Vintage Lennon/Ozzy inspired sunnies - $5 from some random store Downtown
Quartz bullet necklace - $20 from the Melrose trading Post
Pearl necklace - Mom's jewelry
Docs - Vintage

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous outfit!!! you rock

A CLASS said...

I really like your outfit here, and the art works are pretty cool!

Loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

awww I totally love your look!


xx
lefashionparadise

thereformedwanderer said...

Love your boots :)

chica arcoiris said...

Hi cutie! your blog is wonderful, come to my blog , tell me if you like and follow me if is yes!!


Sara :)

Daniel said...

AWESOME STYLE ! Following you fer sure..



http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

Love the sunglasses!

Carmen Ri.

Cazals Clélia said...

<3 original !

Denise C said...

omg this is so cute <3
i love your outfit girl and the art is all so breathtaking :) is that your bf with you at the end? so cute!

b.outlandish said...

Awesome look. Loving the boots.
-Follow.

You're a copy cat! said...

Actually i don't think you are, but you look alike le-happy.com did you did it on purpose or just a coincidence????